I’m really a hobby refinisher. By trade, I’m a house painting contractor so I do have experience with finishing and refinishing wood surfaces. But, refinishing furniture can be a challenge for all of us.
My experience started many years ago. Unable to purchase nice new furniture but still wanting nice furniture, I began visiting the flea market and garage sales to find gems. Many needed extensive refinishing but they were inexpensive.
As the owner and administrator of furniture-refinishing-guide.com it is my hope that the ideas and tips really help you achieve fantastic results. Feel free to leave comments or your own ideas so all of us can benefit from your personal experience.
Check-out my other site for extensive house painting information.
- Furniture Refinishing Safety
- How to Find Antiques
- Tips for Buying Furniture at Auctions
- Understanding Auction Lingo and Terms
- Buying Unfinished Furniture
- How to Find Furniture on Craigslist
- The Best Places to Find Free Furniture
- How to Find Furniture at Thrift Shops
- Garage and Estate Sales-Flea Markets and Swap Meets
- How to Identify Quality Furniture